Keeping in mind the multiple disorders attacking our body every now and then, it gets impossible to treat every issue with perfect balance to obtain great health. However, our digestion concerns are such that they certainly need special attention. The gastrointestinal health of a human body can be the main reason behind several major health issues affecting the brain as well as mental health. This is why we should always plan in time to restore our health issues related to the gastrointestinal system, for they can impact our entire body.
The impact of gut health on our brain:
The kind of food that our digestive system processes is bound to have a great effect on the activities and functioning of the brain. To keep our brain healthy and sharp, it gets extremely important for us to keep our digestion strong and fit. To achieve this, we should focus on eating good nutritional food to avoid forming of any digestion-related disorders in the body. We should ensure to avoid food items that may damage our brain in the longer run as some of them might contain dangerous bacteria.
We have to understand that the main boss managing a human body is the system controlling digestion. The discrepancy in this system leads to several diseases and disorders such as autoimmune disease, arthritis, autism, depression, compromised immunity, allergies, and acne to name a few. Our metabolism can be drastically affected if we bear a lack of proper nutrient absorption, petulant bowel syndrome as well as leaky gut syndrome.
The need of the hour to maintain great digestion health is to understand what it requires and consult specialists urgently in case anything disturbs your system.
Ways to improve your digestive system:
If you are looking for perfect solutions to improve your digestion process, here is all you need to know.
- You are strongly recommended to eat fermented foods or probiotic supplements every day as they have all the essential bacteria a body requires for perfect digestion.
- It is important to increase your fiber intake as it helps tremendously in sweeping the waste products out of your body.
- Involve a lot of green vegetables in your diet, for they are rich in iron and protein, and trigger faster metabolism.
- Try to avoid consuming products like wheat, dairy, soy, gluten, and eggs as they make you feel bloated and slow down the process of digestion.
- It is extremely important to stay hydrated as it helps in moving the bacteria and waste items through our digestion system.
Give primary importance to the second brain of your body- gut, as it defines your health both, mentally and physically.
Exercising with weights is more demanding than exercising without them. Working out wearing weighted clothing is even more demanding when you do the regular routine. It will take some time to get used to the extra weight and this period is very crucial. One will have to keep pushing themselves and not lose the confidence level. When you push yourself to perform better, your body will get stronger and fitter.
Here are some of the advantages of wearing the weighted clothing outside the gym
- Initially, your regular walks and runs will be difficult, but as you progress, your body will get used to is and the efforts would have increased as required. When you repeat the same routine without the vest, you will notice the increase in speed and agility.
- Climbing those stairs at home will become much easier once you train with the weighted clothing. Your body will learn to carry a heavier you and when you go back to your original weight (without the extra weighted clothing) climbing those long flight of stairs will be very easy and not demanding at all. You cannot call climbing those stairs as a workout by itself anymore.
- Bending down to get something off the floor is definitely challenging when you have a few extra pounds on your shoulder and chest, but as time goes, it will become easier and your upper body and thigh muscles will learn to do the movements with the added weight
- The weight of your clothing is spread out evenly and hence is better for your posture than walking around carrying something heavy in your arms. These clothing will be an extended part of you in such a way that you will not be required to anything much other than increasing your efforts at daily tasks.
- When your overall strength and speed increases, you can finish your regular chores in lesser time and use the spare time judiciously.
Soon after you start your weight training routine, the first thing you would change about your lifestyle is your diet. You would be taking protein-rich diet to help rebuild the muscle and make them strong. But along with other protein supplements, you would also be advised to take BCAA amino acids supplements. These are branched-chain amino acids. Here are the factors that emphasize the significance of consuming BCAA supplements along with your weight lifting exercises:
- The amino acids found in the BCAAs would directly be absorbed into the muscle tissues. The muscles tissues that are worn out during resistance exercises would benefit from these amino acids which can also be broken down to release energy.
- The better immune system is something that has been associated with the consumption of BCAAs. For all the strain that your muscles and the body, on the whole, undergoes during a heavy workout session, your immune system should be efficient in handling the stress and to recover the strained and damaged muscles. This will help you bounce back and resume your workouts with a lot more energy. If you are finding it difficult to rebuild the damaged muscles, then it is probably due to a weaker immune system and the lack of the essential amino acids in your body.
- For longer and more intense training sessions that involve a lot of endurance exercises, taking a proper dosage of BCAA supplement would ensure that you get the desired results in a quicker time period. This would help by working on the muscles and the muscle strength from the inside.
- One main concern for any body builder is the loss of lean muscle mass during any period of inactivity due to any reason- say illness or injury. Intake of BCAA during this period would help preserve the lean muscle mass and ensure that your body and the muscle mass stays healthy so you can continue from where you left once you are again fit to start your regular resistance routine.
When you have discussed the issue of alcohol or drug abuse a million times and have realized that you really need a rehab program, there are few more things to decide next. If you are looking for a highly rated detox center, you should also look at the expenses for the treatment, the finance options available and the location of the center. If the treatment would require frequent sessions, look for something close to your house. The cost of the treatment vis-a-vis the duration should also be taken into account. Now that you have finalized a drug rehab center too, the next is the decision about the type of rehabilitation or treatment program you would need.
There are inpatient and outpatient treatments. For those who are far ahead in their addiction, like the case of those who have begun inflicting pain on oneself while under a drug influence a full-time monitored treatment would be required. A residential inpatient program is the best choice here. Choose a program that meets the needs of your current situation. If you are in the very initial stages and just looking for a method to get back sober, then a milder treatment with few counseling sessions would suffice.
Choose a reliable, licensed rehabilitation center with good track records. This would involve running a quick background check about the effectiveness of the treatment programs delivered by that center and the effectiveness of the particular treatment method that you choose as well. This research should ideally be done by the friends or the family or the close few who understand the problem well and know the severity of the condition. It would be an added advantage if the program also comes with follow up sessions and aftercare services. Some might need few quick sessions later just to follow up and ensure the complete recovery.